First and foremost, every business needs a website. 95% of consumers are online using the internet to find goods and services. If you don’t have a website, you are going to lose business, period.
- Your website should represent your business and the best it has to offer.
- Your website needs to be easy to follow, easy to understand and needs to convey your message quickly with images and simple cut to the chase wording.
- All websites need to be refreshed with new content at least every two weeks if you want to move up the search engine ranks.
Search Engine Optimization
Speaking of search engine ranking, SEO is the acronym for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the process of designing, developing and publishing a website so that Google and other search engines understand what your website is all about in order to match searched terms and phrases with the most relevant corresponding websites. There is no magic formula to make your website go to the top of the list. Google’s sole aim is to give their users the best experience possible which is to output the best websites available for the word or words that are entered into the search box. Your business may offer better quality services at fairer prices and be much more reliable than all of those competitors listed above you in the search results. But the Google bots don’t know this. The bots only care that your website has the right amount of relevant keywords in the page copy, or the meta-tagged image, or that your domain name is registered for five or more years and that your site is secure and loads quickly and most importantly is MOBILE OPTIMIZED. If your website is old and is not optimized for viewing on iPhones and other small screen devices, your website will be lost on page 5 or worse in the search engine results and you will lose many potential customers.
SEM – Google AdWords
SEM stands for Search Engine Marketing and basically it consists of the advertisements that come up at the top of search results. The greatest thing about SEM is that it is completely measurable.
We can measure:
- How many times an ad is served up, How many times it is clicked on and through to your website
- When the click through occurred
- From where the click came, What type of the person was on
- General demographic information
We also use call tracking to measure results even further. A special phone number is added to your website and each time a potential customer calls that number, the call is recorded. SEM is the fastest way to ramp up online marketing to for solid, measurable results.
I Want To Win Online!
Request a Free Consultation!