Jay@InsitefulPros.com |1 (310) 421-8107
WEB DESIGN • SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION • GOOGLE BUSINESS • GOOGLE ADS
Do you need Digital Marketing in Hermosa Beach? First and foremost you must start with a mobile responsive website. Every business needs a mobile responsive website. 95% of consumers are online using the internet to find goods and services and 65% of searches are done on a mobile device. If you don’t have a mobile responsive website, you are going to lose business, period.
- Your website should represent your business and the best it has to offer.
- Your website needs to be easy to follow, easy to understand and needs to convey your message quickly with images and simple cut to the chase wording.
- All websites need to be refreshed with new content at least every two weeks if you want to move up the search engine ranks.
Search Engine Optimization
Speaking of search engine ranking, SEO is the acronym for Search Engine Optimization. SEO is the process of designing, developing and publishing a website so that Google and other search engines understand what your website is all about in order to match searched terms and phrases with the most relevant corresponding websites. There is no magic formula to make your website go to the top of the list. Google’s sole aim is to give their users the best experience possible which is to output the best websites available for the word or words that are entered into the search box. Your business may offer better quality services at fairer prices and be much more reliable than all of those competitors listed above you in the search results. But the Google bots don’t know this. The bots only care that your website has the right amount of relevant keywords in the page copy, or the meta-tagged image, or that your domain name is registered for five or more years and that your site is secure and loads quickly and most importantly is MOBILE OPTIMIZED. If your website is old and is not optimized for viewing on iPhones and other small screen devices, your website will be lost on page 5 or worse in the search engine results and you will lose many potential customers.
We utilize simple yet effective SEO Tactics
- Make pages primarily for users, not for search engines.
- Don’t deceive your users.
- Avoid tricks intended to improve search engine rankings.
- Think about what makes your website unique, valuable, or engaging.
- Make your website stand out from others in your field.
Prepare Your Web Site for Google Mobile First
Today, 65% of Google searches are from a mobile device. And mobile searches are growing fast.
Even though Google’s Mobile-first index isn’t live for everybody yet, it’s rolling out as we speak. So whether you got the heads up from Google yet or not, it’s time to get ready.
All of the Insiteful websites are built mobile friendly and look great on any device, whether it be desktop, iPad/tablet or mobile phone.